Join Our Team
Silicon Valley-based CITCON is the most trusted QR based mobile payment solution expert in the world. It prides itself in building payment infrastructures to enable worldwide mobile wallet consumers to shop and pay anywhere, anytime. Founded in 2015, Citcon started as the first and largest authorized merchant acquirer for Alipay and WeChat Pay, two of the most popular mobile wallet providers in the world, then quickly expanded its footprint worldwide by connecting over 20 global wallet providers with reach to over 2 billion mobile wallet users. CITCON provides both in-store, and mobile / web / E-commerce payment solutions for thousands of merchants including renowned brands such as Caesars Entertainment, MGM Resorts, LVMH, DFS, Pacific Gateway, Revolve, Tumi, Blue Nile among many others, covering a variety from Retail, Hotel, Food & Beverage, Transportation, Entertainment to E-commerce.
Job Title: AWS DevOps Engineer
Location: Santa Clara
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Maintain and improve SaaS production environment in AWS
- Automate system management and monitoring tasks
- Enhance infrastructure security by technology and process
- Mentor junior engineerS
Required Experiences and Skills
- 3+ years of hands-on experiences on AWS DevOps for SaaS business
- Deep understanding of computer architecture and TCP/IP network
- Expertise in AWS networking, EC2, S3, IAM, RDS, CloudWatch, and ElasticCache
- Familiar with various AWS security features, such as GuardDuty and SecurityHub
- Familiar with Ansible or Shell script
- Self-motivated and proactive problem solver
- Fast learner and result-driven
- Efficient communicator and good team player
- Knowledge of PCI DSS or other security standards
- Knowledge of MySQL and/or MongoDB administration
- Experience with serverless and container deployment
- Experience in setting up and managing ELK
- System performance tuning
- Programming skill with Node.js, PHP, or other language
- Integration of AWS with other popular IT product, such as Slack
Job Title: Operations Specialist
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
CITCON is looking for an system engineer in Toronto, Canada to support all elements for CITCON’s Merchant Technology . This role will lead or support various initiatives based on the needs of the business, as well as contribute to maximize customers’ satisfaction in the service.
- Assists merchant onboarding with CITCON online and offline API.
- Manage Incident, Problem, and Change to ensure these tasks are completed within the agreed SLA
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams on various projects.
- Performs troubleshooting and find the root cause of merchant payment issues.
- Own, drive and optimize assigned projects
- A Bachelor’s degree in CS. A Master’s Degree is a plus.
- 2-3 years’ experience in Linux and TCP/IP network routing and switching
- 2-3 years’ experience in MySQL database
- 2-3 years’ experience of programming skill such as bash, PHP, Python, Node JS
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Strong written and verbal communications skills in both English and Mandarin
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Ability to remain calm, lead and make solid decisions in intense, high action situations
- Strong people and relationship-building skills and have the ability to work effectively and collaborate with all levels of colleagues and partners.